Appliqué Fusing Mat
- This Appliqué Fusing Mat is made of silicone and glass fiber material that is heat resistant for up to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C.). This makes the perfect surface for all of your fusing, ironing, and gluing needs.
- For Fusible Applique, simply place the applique design under the Appliqué Fusing mat.
- The cut applique shapes can be placed perfectly since this mat is transparent.
- Because this mat is heat resistant, hence multiple layers can be placed simultaneously while pressing it with a hot iron.
- The layered appliques can then be picked up as one piece and placed on the background fabric. The mat is slightly tacky so the pieces won’t migrate when positioned.
- Since it can withstand temperatures for up to 500 degrees F. (260 degrees C.), hence it is the perfect working surface whenever using a glue gun. Any globs of glue will flake off easily and protect the table underneath.
- It is very easy to clean. Just wash the mat with soap and water or place it in the dishwasher and you're good to go!
⭐️ 60 Day Money Back Guarantee:
We know it can be tough buying products online. That's why we offer a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee on all products. If you're not satisfied with your product you can return it to us for a refund.
24/7 Customer support via email: email@example.com
Tracking number with every order
100% SSL Secure checkout